Give the following items some thought before purchasing the Tiller Tender.
• Caution! Do not buy this product if the backing plate cannot be installed correctly. Operating Tiller Tender without the backing plate can cause damage to the transom.
• No sailboat should be unmanned in strong gusty winds where there is the possibility of a knockdown.
• No sailboat should be operated without constant vigilance to their surroundings and other boaters in the area.
• This is not an autopilot. No GPS or wiring needed.
• Tiller Tender can be removed and stowed, leaving the permanently mounted receiver which is flush to the transom and will resemble a handhold.
• Tiller Tender will make your day of sailing safer and more secure.
• Use Tiller Tender to help set your sails properly.